Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Angelina Jolie gets malevolent in Disney's 'Maleficent'


Angelina Jolie is perfect for this. I think I could be a fan of Disney doing spinoffs of their classic films from the villain's point of view. Check out the teaser below!

Elle Fanning is Princess Aurora, in this spinoff of the 1959 Disney classic Sleeping Beauty. 

Will this go the way of Oz: The Great and Powerful and be nothing but CGI? I hope not, but the teaser shows otherwise. However, this looks like a fun flick.

If this works, I think Disney should consider other live-action spinoffs with the villains as the protagonists. I think a movie about Gaston from Beauty and the Beast would be great, as well as a film about the life and times of Jafar.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments with profanity or rude tones will be deleted.